This is hands down the best dip you will ever find. This vegan buffalo cauliflower dip is the vegan dupe for buffalo chicken dip, and it is to die for. This will be your go to dip to bring to every picnic and party, or just to have around the house.
I discovered a version of this dip last fall. So, about a year ago. My old co-worker, who is an absolute sweetheart, made me buffalo cauliflower dip. At that time, I was still eating diary, so she made it with regular cream cheese.
I absolutely fell in love. I was always envious of buffalo chicken dip, as it looked so good and smelt so spicy (I love spice), so I was so excited she made a veggie version of it for me.
Once I went vegan, I wanted to make the vegan version of this dip! Plus, I wanted to add some things to truly make it my own Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip. So, I did just that!
This recipe calls for easy to find ingredients. It included:
- Buffalo Sauce (Click here for my recipe);
- Vegan Cheese (I used violife);
- Vegan Cream Cheese (I used Tofutti);
- Garlic Salt;
- Vegan Mayo;
- Hot Sauce; and
That’s it! Very simple to make. If you are like me, you do not like complicated recipes, and that is why I made this one so simple. Also, so I never have to go to a party without anything tasty again. Because, lets be honest, when you show up to a party and there is no food for you, it sucks!
You simply cook the cauliflower and while it is cooking, you add all the other ingredients into a bowl, as shown below.
Then, you mix in the cooked cauliflower, and place it all into a casserole dish! Then you top it with more cheese.
You cook it for 20-25 minutes then it is done! Easy as can be and you are ready to start this dipping good time!
I personally like to dip tortilla chips, carrot sticks and celery sticks, but you can go wild and dip whatever you want in it!
I assure you this will even have you non vegan friends begging for me. It is hands down a crowd pleaser. It even peeked my dear friend’s interest, who eats meat all the time! For real, one time he ordered Goat and I was so freaked out, lol. So, rest assured that even the most meat loving person will enjoy this recipe!
Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower DipCourse: AppetizersCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
This easy buffalo cauliflower dip will be your go to dip for every occasion. One scoop and you will be amazed! It takes a little under an hour to make, with little prep time and ingredients you can trust. Make sure to bring this to your next party to impress all the other guests.
1 large cauliflower head
8 oz of vegan cream cheese
1 cup of vegan cheddar
1/4 cup of vegan mayo
2 tbsp of chives, minced (plus more for garnish)
3 tsp of hot sauce
1 cup of buffalo sauce
1/2 tsp of garlic salt
Pinch of black pepper
Olive oil for drizzle.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut your cauliflower into small, bite size pieces.
- Place it on a non-stick baking tray, drizzle with oil and cook for 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft and charred.
- While it is cooking, mix 1/2 cup of vegan shredded cheese and all additional ingredients in a large bowl until they are combined.
- Once the cauliflower is done cooking, place it in the bowl and toss in the sauce mixture. Do not turn off oven!
- Pour the buffalo cauliflower a casserole dish. Sprinkle the additional vegan cheddar shreds on top.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and the mixture is bubbling. If you would like your cheese to be charred and melted more, turn on the boiler for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Option to add more chives or hot sauce on top!